Job Openings at Openwave
We understand your needs; We recognize your motivations; We challenge your intellect with stimulating projects; We match the best in compensation; We reward your efforts. Come, find out what we can offer each other and take up a position that could make you a leader tomorrow.
Job Title: Assistant Software Consultant
- Analyze business processes and offer Information Technology (IT) solutions.
- Analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Review code and quality of applications developed in Microsoft .Net, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, C#, Entity Framework and T-SQL.
- Design, test and implement SQL Server database to handle complex queries (T-SQL, triggers, stored procedures, functions, and optimization) and .NET data access components.
- Analyze, develop and fix SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Implement Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) projects through multiple releases.
- Architect, design and develop Web applications, Web services, mobile applications, Batch processing, n-tier, SOA and component-based systems using Microsoft .Net and Microsoft SQL Server technologies.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) including Security Experts, Enterprise Architects and Third Party/Product experts to determine solutions and feasibility of project requirements.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and schedule limitations.
- Design, develop, test and implement General and International Insurance related systems using Microsoft technologies.
- Reverse engineer legacy systems using Microsoft technologies.
- Generate and analyze code analysis reports using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Perform load test using Microsoft Visual Studio Test Suite and analyze performance reports.
- Determine estimates and create impact analysis reports for technical changes and recommend appropriate technologies to implement industry standards and audit security and performance.
- Review requirements through design-related artifacts that include database design, database schema, tables and triggers.
- Supervise development and interact with teams across globe.
- Manage and track software development in Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (VSTF).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Related Field and 5 years of experience in job offered or 5 years of experience in the Related Occupation.
Assistant Software Consultant or any other job title performing all listed job duties.
Job Time: Full Time
City: New York
State: New York or any other unanticipated locations/worksites throughout the US
Mail resumes to: email@example.com
Openwave Computing LLC
1220 Broadway, Suite # 703 NY, NY 10001
Consistent with the Openwave Employee Referral program, Openwave internal employees are encouraged to refer suitable candidates for the above open position, you will be entitled to $ 1000 for every successful referral.