Job Openings at Openwave
We understand your needs; We recognize your motivations; We challenge your intellect with stimulating projects; We match the best in compensation; We reward your efforts. Come, find out what we can offer each other and take up a position that could make you a leader tomorrow.
Job Title: Sr. Computer Systems Analyst
Requirement Number: OWC-SCSA-JJR1
- Interact with business users, understand and analyze business requirements, work closely with offshore team to deliver high-quality projects on time.
- Design and troubleshoot ETL jobs using Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) jobs, transformations and steps, maintain ETL job using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Use different database platforms including Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server or MySQL to create database objective including functions, procedures, scripts, tables, triggers and views.
- Design/develop database modeling, test and process automation in Linux server.
- Troubleshoot performance issues, fine-tune queries and stored procedures.
- Create various ETL transformations to perform data calculation, data cleansing and data verification.
- Use tools including Postman, cURL, SQL Exception and etc. to debug all data related issues.
- Monitor the overall performance of the data movement process to recommend and initiate actions to improve/optimize performance (OLAP&OLTP).
- Architect, design and develop dimensional Data Model of the new Data Warehouse to support business intelligence solutions.
- Use computer languages including Python & SQL to analyze data.
- Create reports as needed.
- Document business requirements as needed and be responsible for technical flow chart.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
Requires a Master’s degree in Industrial Technology and Operations, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 3 months of experience in the job offered or 3 months of experience in the Related Occupation.
Computer Systems Analyst or any other job title performing all listed job duties.
Job Time: Full Time
City: New York
State: New York or any other unanticipated locations/worksites throughout the US
Mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Openwave Computing LLC
1220 Broadway, Suite # 703 NY, NY 10001
Consistent with the Openwave Employee Referral program, Openwave internal employees are encouraged to refer suitable candidates for the above open position, you will be entitled to $ 1000 for every successful referral.