Job Openings at Openwave
We understand your needs; We recognize your motivations; We challenge your intellect with stimulating projects; We match the best in compensation; We reward your efforts. Come, find out what we can offer each other and take up a position that could make you a leader tomorrow.
Job Title: Sr. Developer/Architect
Requirement Number: OWC-SDA-AM1
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems;
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations;
- Analyze business processes and offer Information Technology (IT) solutions.
- Understand business requirements, create use stories, translate use stories to design, code and test plans.
- Design database model and create PL/SQL scripts for DDL ,DMLs and Stored procedures.
- Perform Query Optimization, Debug, and SQL Tuning to improve PL/SQL object performance.
- Work on Relational database like Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL , Sybase.
- Design solutions and create UML diagrams using UML modeling tools like Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect, and Star UML.
- Deploy applications on Application and Web servers like Websphere, Weblogic, tomcat
- Automate deployments using continuous integration tool like Jenkins.
- Promote highly collaborative, team-oriented environment; work closely with all levels of product development team as a scrum master.
- Lead distributed scrum teams and enable collaborative workspace and transparent communication.
- Coordinate with offshore team on daily basis to monitor task progress and resolve technical issues/impediments.
- Estimate and report scrum progress to the product owner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a Related Field and 5 years of experience in job offered OR 5 years of experience in the Related Occupation.
Technical Lead/Scrum Master or any other job title performing all listed job duties.
Job Time: Full Time
City: New York
State: New York or any other unanticipated locations/worksites throughout the US
Mail resumes to: email@example.com
Openwave Computing LLC
1220 Broadway, Suite # 703 NY, NY 10001
Consistent with the Openwave Employee Referral program, Openwave internal employees are encouraged to refer suitable candidates for the above open position, you will be entitled to $ 1000 for every successful referral.