Hire Dedicated Team or Resource
In recent times, the entrepreneurship spirit has witnessed resurgence with tens of thousands of individuals starting their businesses in the hope of achieving success. But success is a facet that’s often a rarity in the business world, with only the smartest investors surviving the competition and recording positive growth. There’s one thing most unsuccessful businesses sideline – and that is the importance of forming an efficient support system.
Employees are the heart and soul of any organization and setting up a healthy workforce lays down the foundation upon which a successful business is built. Keeping all processes in-house is not always the wise choice, as it involves investing a significant chunk of the budget on payroll, building technological infrastructure and spending time and effort in the recruitment process.
Make the smart move by opting for Openwave’s “Hiring Dedicated Team/Resource” model, which is proven to provide tremendous benefits over recruiting permanent in-house resources.
Hire Dedicated Team / Resource
Why should you hire a dedicated resource? Businesses that have adopted this model have witnessed a surge in productivity and a drop in the project development cost by 40%. So, instead of splurging on training and technological resources, Openwave’s “Hiring Dedicated Team/ Resource” model enables businesses to choose the best from a pool of unrivaled resources and couple them with state-of-the-art infrastructure to form a remote team.
Benefits of Hiring Openwave Developers / Team
- Get qualified dedicated resources with expertise in PHP, Python, AngularJS, .NET, Native Mobile App (Objective-C, Java, Swift, and Kotlin), Cross Platform Mobile App (Xamarin, React Native & Ionic), Automation Testing, Ecommerce, CMS, UI/UX Design, Digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, PPC, ORM, and Content Writing)
- Meet project coordinators in the US face-to-face
- Utilize the infrastructure, hardware & software devices that are already in place
- Get highly skilled and trained professionals, who comply with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 standards
- Unlimited flexibility – hire resources either for short-term or long-term
- Secured development area
- Highly experienced managers actively manage your dedicated resources
- Build brilliant business strategies with the help of our experts
- Gain full control of the team and direct the business workflow
- Get continuous access to project and regular project updates
- Get a 2 Weeks No Obligation (that is you continue and pay us only if you are happy with our services if not you may cancel within 15 days) trial run before hiring full-time/part-time dedicated resources for a minimum of 3 months. if you are interested and want to know more, please call/text us at (1)-347-575-9052