Want To Improve Organic Traffic? 3 Best Strategies for Ranking Your Magento Go Store
In recent times, Google has launched 3 large algorithms and a handful of updates to those algorithm processes, aimed at stamping out web spam in order to produce high quality search results. Directly affecting the majority of Magento ecommerce base, Google’s Panda search algorithm is the primary one we are concerned about. In the face of the latest Google updates there are however three proven strategies for ranking your Magento Go store:
- Provide unique product descriptions.
- Integrate a blog into your site.
- Get social- social media engagement
- Writing long descriptions for the lowest-common denominator will answer to frequently asked questions removing thin-content penalties. In other words, using the FAQ abbreviation will help you attract Googlers who use it in their searching.
- Imagine yourself as Duct Tape- a simple product used for everything from plumbing to prom dresses. As in like, do you sell prom dresses? Besides that, highlight other uses like homecoming dances, college formals and other keyword-based uses.
- Writing a success story, say from your own experience or from a friend or customer saves time and money. These opportunities are great ways to strengthen your products and inject unique content into the product pages.